- The cages in the cart must be placed in a floor plan, completely smooth to ensure the stability of the cart
- The cages, the wall must be mounted on a smooth wall
- And you can move the carriage only on flat surfaces and smooth (no steps, gravel, stones, etc...)
- The cages in the battery must not exceed a certain number in the height (H) and length (L), which varies depending on the model:
No. 64-66-69-70-90-91 H5 L10
No. 67-68-71-72-80-82 H4 L10
No. 83 H2 L10
No. 84 H3 L10
No. 87 H1 L10
No. 73-74-88-100 H5 L5
No. 75-76-85-89 H4 L5
NOTE: it is possible to purchase a number of cages increased both in height and in length, but the company declines all responsibility for any malfunctions and damages to things and/or people.
- For the cleansing of the cages it is prohibited to use acids and/or abrasive or cleaners that may damage the layer of paint that covers the metal parts of our products.
- We recommend the cleaning of the cages at least once a week to ensure the durability of the varnish that, with the faeces dry or acidic, it might get damaged.
- Electrical parts for (easy clean, easy light) should not come in contact with water or liquid of any kind. It is forbidden to wash!
- The cables must be handled with care. Should not be pulled.
- Any voltage fluctuations that might affect the operation of the electrical parts are not attributable to the company.
- Any accumulations of calcareous or ferrous on the nozzle of easy water, or any part, metal or plastic parts of our products which may affect the operation of the products are not attributable to the company.
- Any failure or damages to property which may occur in case of structural changes directly from the customer (for example, the cart diy or pegs, supports, etc., created to support the batteries of cages) are not attributable to the company.
- Our cages to cart are designed to be mounted on our special trucks, our cages at the wall to be wall-mounted with our brackets and hooks. Any defects in operation if not purchased and mounted with a special system (trolley or hooks to the wall) is not attributable to Italgabbie.
- Our products must be installed in accordance with our manuals and video installation. Any malfunctions, damages to things and/or persons due to improper assembly and use of the goods is not attributable to the manufacturer and/or seller.
- If any metal part, or plastic electronics, is manipulated by the customer will not be replaced even if covered by the warranty.